Enterprise Time and Attendance Systems (ETAS) Office
Find Your Timekeeper
Your timekeeper is the person responsible for reviewing, approving and processing your timesheets. Timekeepers can also answer questions regarding the following:
- timesheet due dates
- leave bank balances and adjustments to timesheets
- timing, accuracy or amount of pay
- furloughs, leaves and vacations
- changes in supervisor
- issues of personnel policy or procedure
- temporary supervisor group delegations
Staff Human Resources (SHR) provides support to staff employees and students employed in staff job titles.
The Academic Personnel Office (APO) provides support to academic employees and students employed in academic job titles.
If you aren’t sure who to contact with your question or concern, please contact the CruzPay Office at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to direct you to the appropriate contact.